Monday, November 7, 2011

Preschool

Lillian has started preschool at the Kindercare center in Oxford, while David still goes to the home daycare in Stratford.  Yes this does make our life a bit more complicated but will work out fine in the long run.  Here are a few pictures of Lillian's first day.  It takes a bit longer to get out of the house in the mornings.  Before preschool I would just pick her up and put her in the truck, still in her PJ's and half asleep.  Now we get dressed, do our hair, brush our teeth, and make her lunch.  So I  basically eat lunch at my desk now because I am at least half an hour late for work nearly everyday. 

Lillian adjusted rather well.  I sent her 2 half days then after that she stared there 7-4:45 five days a week.  She has made lots of friends and tells me the names of the kids that misbehaved everyday.





Lillian picked out her own back pack for school from the children's place, and her new lunch box, we tried prepping her the best possible!

In front of the preschool building

No comments: