Monday, November 7, 2011

Late summer fun-September

We had some fun in September, cleaning up from the hurricane, enjoying the nice weather, apple picking with Aunt T at Silverman's farm.  We managed to pull of a 50th birthday party in New York for my dad, with lots of friends and family we haven't seen in a while.  The whole immediate family was there and our kids got to meet and play with second cousins, and had a great time!
The guys played baseball using apples that had fallen off the tree, while the little ones just sat and watched.









First time in braids, why didn't I do that sooner, she looks so cute!


At Hemlock Hill campground in Litchfield helping Gram and Papa fix their decks.

On the Scag at home, I'm not sure which one likes it more.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad we were all able to get together! Wish we could do it more! Come to our place in New York. I'm going to tell Lily that we have a pool and then she'll never stop begging you to come!

Mom said...

More great pics. The one of Dave hitting the apple is great. It was so nice having everyone together.
Can't get over how blond David's hair looks.

Sarah said...

Jen-that is a good idea, so we will have to plan a trip during the summer, because the pool trick wouldn't work now :)....his hair is so light, and starting to get long, I just don't want to cut off those curls.