I knew that this place existed but didn't realize how much potential for fun there was. Well it started out rough because I woke David up from a nap to put him in the stroller...so all he wanted to do was stay in the stroller and eat...so much for trying to get a cute fall picture of the two of them. When I came to realize that just wasnt' going to happen, things changed around. He started to get out and climb on the pumpkins and Lillian spent most of the day just enjoying the open air environment and watching other kids run around. What she enjoyed the most was sticking her head in all of the cutouts place all over the property. This is definitely a place we will come back to next year but hopefully with some other friends.
























2 comments:
way too many cute pictures! Looks like it was a pumpkin perfect day!
It looks like the kids had a great time there, so many nice pictures, what a gorgeous day you had.
Post a Comment