Lillian squashing the start of a sand castle.
Notice the flying sand...this became a problem when the wind was picking up.
At some point during the summer, David figured out the concept of watering the plants. Everyday he would see me out watering either the flowers or vegetable garden. So one day I am putting stuff away from daycare and David is out watering the flowers. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
So proud of himself.
Don't take another picture of me mom.
Really...don't take another picture.
Finally in action photo!!!
Hanging out in our playground!!!














3 comments:
i love the pictures, they look so happy at the beach. Must get that from Grammie :)
We love that playground! We need to get back to bloggin' too so that people can see our new house, the fun the kids are having and me trying to be creative around the house
Yeah, I loved seeing your blog, and the last time you put anything on there was back in December....get too it!!!
Post a Comment