


David's first Easter Dinner!!!

Lillian enjoying Strawberry Shortcake!


Lillian apparently was confused as to what holiday it was, because about 10 minutes after this picture with the santa hat on, she found a head band with blue and red stars and fireworks on it.


David's favorite thing on Easter had to be crawling really fast through a nicely piled stack of Easter eggs. I got the biggest kick out of doing this. I couldn't tell you how many times I put these eggs back in a pile.....
Happy Boy getting ready for a road trip to Stratford.


Here are a bunch of pictures from Easter. We spent the morning at our house hunting for Easter egss outside in the yard. We then went to Stratford and found a ton of Easter eggs on Grammie and Papa's yard. I think there was at least one egg per square foot :) We had a nice Easter dinner there along with Aunt T and Dave's Uncle Keith. It ended up being a beautiful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment