Better late than never....My work has blocked any blogs on our computers so I haven't been able to do this from work until now, and I just don't even want to turn on the computer when I get home after being on it all day at work. So here are some pictures from our Christmas holiday. Dave got the kids the go kart, it was the last one at the store, and the owner was walking out the door when we called. He asked how soon we could get there and Dave's parents went and picked it up for us. My entire family was up in New York for Christmas so it was good that we could coordinate so that everyone was there this year!!! Which made for lots of fun.
The first riders

How we got Lillian to drive, just chase Daddy
Chelsea, Carson, Lillian, David
Results of trying to take a picture of 5 kids under the age of 5.....
No Lillian did not get a puppy for xmas, my mom's dog had puppies before xmas and Lillian just liked petting them.
Loving the Hess Truck!
1 comment:
I love all the pictures you posted from Christmas 2012. It was a great Christmas with everyone here. Love the pics of Lillian and David in their go-kart.
Post a Comment