Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas 2010



Christmas morning we spent at home eng Lillian opening up both her presents and David's presents. We got Lillian a Chia Shrek, which she kept asking for, a pair of shoes, flannel sheets, Memory-Toy Story, a few learning to write books, pez, Dora watch, and a few sweaters. David got some toys to hang on his carseat, some pj's and clothes, teething toys, cereal, puffs, and mittens. I got us new flannel sheets, Dave a LED flashlight/work light to keep in the truck, a shirt, and a battery charger. I got a night in the Poconos from Dave, which I'm sure we will both enjoy, and will be the first night away from both of the kids :( Then after all of that excitement everyone took a nap except me. We then went to Dave's parents house for Christmas late lunch. Janet and Ken Anderson, Keith, and Bobby were there as well. It was a great Christmas had by all!!!



No comments: