Friday, July 23, 2010

David Michael III

David Michael the 3rd decided to make his appearance in this world on July 3rd at 10:49pm at St. Raphael's Hospital in New Haven. So I thought my water broke at 6 am, I was feeling contractions but they were very tolerable. So I called the midwife to let them know what was going on and they said I could stay at home for a while instead of rushing into the hospital. So I ended up staying at home til 6pm, then decided I should go and get checked out. Well apparently my water did not break completely, so they broke it the rest of the way and within 3.5 hours David was here! Lillian loved David from the time he saw him which was less than 12 hours after he was born. He is 3 weeks old now, and we've had so much fun with him. We have gone to Silverman's farm with Cousin Carson, Aunt Jen, and Uncle Rob. Trid going to a baseball game but got drenched in a thunderstorm. Gone on lots of walks

No comments: