Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Addition


So there will be a new addition to our family....I am due on June 28th, and we are expecting a baby boy. Lillian is so funny, she will come up to my belly, lift my shirt and say boy or baby. We all can't wait, it will be great to have the summer off and spend it with Lillian and the new baby.


The head is on the right in the ultrasound picture.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is precious. I love him already! Brings tears to my eyes as I think of holding Carson's little ultrasound pic and now I think of him sleeping tucked in his bed, resting up so that he can adventure some more when he wakes! Oh they are such precious gifts!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see him Sarah. You guys are great parents! Maybe he will be nicer to Uncle Mike, than his big sister.